MSW-ModellePolitique de confidentialité
Information on the Collection of Personal Data
- In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data when using this onlineshop.
- MSW-Modelle is a service provider in accordance with § 13 German Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz) and the responsible authority in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), see legal notices.
- When you contact us via e-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your phone number) will be stored to answer your questions. In this case your data will be deleted by us as soon as storing is no longer necessary, or limitet in processing if statutory retention requirements exist.
- We employ current technical measures to ensure data protection, especially to protect your personal data from threats during data transmission as well as from access of information by third parties. These will be adapted to the current state of technology.
Using our Onlineshop
- If you want to order in our onlineshop, for the conclusion of the contract it is required that you enter some personal data, neccessary to process your order. Data that is required to process your order is marked separately. Further data is optional. We process the data entered by you for the ordering process. Therefore we may transfer your data to our house bank. Legal basis is art. 6, sect. 1, lit b GDPR.
- Optionally you may create an useraccount. This way we can store your data for future orders. If you create an useraccount with “Create an account”, the data you submit will be stored revocably. You can, at any time, delete all further data, including your user account, on the "My Account" page.
- Due to commercial and tax legal requirements we are obliged to save your adress, payment and order data for 10 years. However, after 2 years we will limit the processing, which means your data is only used to comply with legal obligations.
- To prevent unauthorized access by third parties with regard to your personal data, especially your financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS-technology.
- You have the following rights towards us:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to data portability
- Furthermore you have the right to complain about our processing of your personal data to the supervisory authority on data protection.
Collection of Personal Data When Visiting our Onlineshop
- When visiting our onlineshop only for informational purpose, i.e. you do not register, do not submit an order and do not provide information to us in any other way, we will only process the personal data your browser automatically transmits to our server. The processing of this data is technically necessary to display our onlineshop and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is art. 6 sect. 1, lit. f GDPR):
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/ HTTP-status code
- Transferred data volume
- Referring website
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be stored on your computer when using our onlineshop. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard disk assigned to your browser, through which the domain that sets the cookie (in this case: msw-modelle.com) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet offering more user-friendly and effectively.
- This onlineshop uses the following kinds of cookies. There extent and functions are being explained below:
- Transient cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Transient cookies are being deleted automatically, when you close the browser. In particular the session-cookies. Using session cookies, different requests by your browser can be assigned to your common session. Thereby your computer can be recognized, when you return to our onlineshop. Session cookies will be deleted, when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies will be deleted after a specified period, which may differ according to each individual cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our onlineshop.
- We use HTML5 storage objects, stored temporarily by your browser without a firm expiration date. They contain frequently used data (i.e. content of your shopping cart, exchange rates). To delete this data, you can manually delete your browser data (cache, cookies and other website data) from within your browser settings.
- With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our latest interesting offers.
- For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in-process. This means that after your registration we send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address. With this e-mail we ask for your confirmation for the submission of the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 14 days, your information will automatically be deleted.
- Mandatory data for the submission of the newsletter is only your e-mail address. Further, separately marked information are optional and are only used to address you individually. After your registration we save your e-mail address for the submission of the newsletter. Legal basis is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. a of the EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You can revoke your consent to the submission of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking the link included in any newsletter e-mail or by notice to the contact data specified in our legal notices.
Links to Other Websites
- We are solely responsible for the content of our own onlineshop. Although this site may contain links which refer to content held ready by other providers, we cannot assume any responsibility and do not claim their content as our own. We have no influence on whether these website providers adhere to the relevant data protection regulations. Thus, this data privacy statement does not apply for any website but our own. Not even if they can be accessed by links on msw-modelle.com.
- Therefore, please note the respective regulations of other providers regarding data protection. We can not be made responsible for any content on external websites. The respective third-party provider bears sole liability for damages due to deficient or illegal content of their website.
Contact Person for Data Privacy:
- Mr. Norbert Mietz
Modellspielwaren Norbert Mietz
service (at) msw-modelle(dot)de